Old 12-04-2011, 12:38 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gunner[_3_] Gunner[_3_] is offline

Default Tiller?

On Apr 11, 3:00*pm, "Steve Peek" wrote:

Dear God, please don't eat them based on a half-assed ID from an online photo!

You need not worry that one......I don't even trust billy... nor his
other brothers bill and llib

but thanks for the lead,.... haven't got a good lead from the local
s'room folk here either, something about a trip they were on and they
would get back to me whenever.

Seriously now, maybe Pluteus cervinus? My wife says no guts.. no
glory, but I also caught her talking to the money guy on the phone the
other day about a good sum of money she might be able to get her hands
on. humm....

You stay in touch Steve Peek.