Old 12-04-2011, 09:07 AM
KatieL KatieL is offline
Registered User

Quote:
I have lots of time and enjoy cutting the grass. I don`t need or want
all of the fancies on a mower and it`s time to get a new one.
My question---Is a $1800 mower so much better than a $900 one. A 38 in.
cut is just fine for me. What do ya`ll think?
I don't think that you need $1800 mower. The cheaper one will surely suffice. You don't want to mow a football field, do you? You can check this site
Used Grass Equipment for sale in Ireland, where people sell their used stuff, maybe you'll find something for yourself. You can buy a used higher class equpiement, instead of new lower class stuff.