Old 13-04-2011, 05:13 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Garden business advice wanted

In article ,
Nad R wrote:

Brooklyn1 Gravesend1 wrote:
"Chris" wrote

I know that most small businesses fail in their first year. Thus, I
want to start pretty small and not sink a huge amount of money into
seeds and supplies. I will see how it goes in the first year or two.

Just don't name your business "Christian Gardens".

-------

From: Sheldon/Brooklyn1
Newsgroups: rec.gardens
Subject: I would like some feedback..
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 10:51:22 -0700 (PDT)

Christian wrote:
I own a business "Professional Pond Maintenance and Fish Care".

That's your first untruth... you *operate* a business.... you don't
own a business until your IRS return doesn't show you're operating at
a loss.

I'm not here to promote my business.

That's your second untruth.

I'm wanting to get any and all feedback, positive or negative,
on a website I designed recently to go with it. I advertise locally
and direct folks to my site for more information.

Here is the link:http://allyoudoisfeedthefish.net/index.html

Thank You,
Christian

Your parents must have had high hopes for you to succeed in the
arts... you're not going to do well in business unless you change your
name.

-----

What sickness drives you, Shelly?

-
--
- Billy

Dept. of Defense budget: $663.8 billion
Dept. of Health and Human Services budget: $78.4 billion

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower, 16 April 1953