Old 13-04-2011, 03:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Andrew May Andrew May is offline

Default Gardening tools from Canada

On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 09:29:33 -0700, Rob wrote:

Although mostly known for their superb woodworking tools, Lee Valley in
Canada also do a wide range of gardening tools. I am looking for what
they rather confusingly call a "power rake", see
http://www.leevalley.com/en/garden/p...t=2,44821&ap=1 as
a quiet way of de-thatching my grass. Transport costs for such an
awkward item to UK (or Europe) is prohibitive.

Anyone know a place on this side that stocks Lee Valley garden products
?

Brimarc (www.brimarc.com) are their importer of woodworking tools. They
may be able to help although I think they are now owned by Axminster
anyway. They certainly indicated to me a while ago that they could get any
of the Lee Valley woodworking tools if I wanted them.

Andrew