Old 14-04-2011, 12:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Rod's Garden

"Bob Hobden" wrote in
:

"Rod" wrote ...

Just uploaded some photos taken yesterday.
It's very much a work in progress - none of it is more than 18 months
old.
After 40 odd years as a pro this is the first real garden of my very
own.
The brief from my wife was simple - Flowers, then more flowers and
more again.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sylvan4

After decades of putting up with my passion for the unusual in our
garden my wife also said could we please have pretty now. So I have to
be more careful about where I put the un-pretty. :-)

Stay indoors ;-)

Baz