Old 14-04-2011, 07:03 PM posted to rec.gardens
EVP MAN EVP MAN is offline

Default Help with Heron please!

A guy I worked with had the same problem. He raised trout for re-sale.
One day he got tired of the bird after the trout and decided to take a
shot at it with a .22 rifle. By the way, I think these birds are
protected! When he shot, he missed the bird but hit an old neighbor man
walking down the road. Needless to say: he got himself in a whole mess
of trouble. Luckly the man he shot recovered from the bullet wound.

Rich from PA