Old 15-04-2011, 11:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.birdwatching
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Blue Tits

"'Mike'" wrote in message
Well we were hoping that whilst we were away, the Blue Tits would do
something in their box, like ....... nest.

:-((

Watched it for 24 hours since our return and
.............................. nothing

:-((

Well since then, frantic activity on a daily basis. Birds in, birds out.
Nesting material in by the lorry load, well no, someone will pick me up for
that, 'lots of it', complete with beakfulls of mossy stuff over the last few
days.

Today? No activity whatsoever!!

Why? Now sitting, or, dummy nest and they are on another nest somewhere?

Your thoughts please.

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive