Old 20-04-2003, 06:20 AM
Richard Krush

Default Nutrient deficiency or hungry otos?

"Peimur" writes:

Do you have loaches in your tank by chance? I know Clown loaches will leave
the half moon shapes, I've seen it on other sword plants people brought into
the LFS, personally I've never seen my loaches do that to my swords, but
then they eat all the food I throw into the tank.

Otherwise your sword looks quite healthy to me.

Matt

Thanks for the response!

I do have loaches, three Botia striata and two Botia histrionica. From the
first day when I brought them (a week or two ago) they chose that
particular amazon sword as their hiding place. I guess that explains the
holes Thanks for the information, I had no idea loches would eat plants!

Regards!

Richard

--
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War
IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -- Albert Einstein