Old 15-04-2011, 07:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Donnie[_2_] Donnie[_2_] is offline

Default Please review my new Gardening Website

SBenney wrote:

Hi
I am currently developing a new website that aims to provide seasonal
advice on what to do in the garden each month. I would appreciate it
if any forum readers would visit the site and comment on the content
and design. Any feedback is welcome - good or bad.

'Seasonal Gardening - Guidance & advice for UK Gardeners'
(http://www.seasonalgardening.co.uk)

I am currently adding photographs of plants in season from UK gardens
as I visit them this year. Also from my own and friends gardens and
the local allotment. The most recent garden I visited was RHS Hyde
Hall in Essex, which had a great display of spring bulbs and
hellebores plus the most magnificent Cornas Mas in flower. At the end
of this month I plan to visit RHS Harlow Carr - so I will be adding
many more pictures from there.

Many Thanks

Steve

You've disabled the right click for some reason? you worried that
someones going to steal all your pictures? I mean the sites completely
locked down you may want to read
http://blogs.sitepoint.com/dont-disable-right-click/

Now, the only reason I noticed is because the left click to select a
line of text I was going to quote for your feedback cannot be selected
either.

that line by the way was in relation to the front page where you say
that you are "Covering the whole of the UK (Great Britain, England,
Scotland, Ireland & Wales)"

So, does that mean ALL of Ireland, ie the Republic too as you seem to
imply that it's part of the UK.?

--
Donnie
"**** the world, it's time to fight back"

Lambretta Series 2 186cc "The Shitter"
Lambretta LD 175cc "The Chopper"
Honda CB500R "Look out, Donnie's about!"