Old 15-04-2011, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Please review my new Gardening Website

On 15/04/2011 19:09, Donnie wrote:
SBenney wrote:

Hi
I am currently developing a new website that aims to provide seasonal
advice on what to do in the garden each month. I would appreciate it
if any forum readers would visit the site and comment on the content
and design. Any feedback is welcome - good or bad.

'Seasonal Gardening - Guidance& advice for UK Gardeners'
(http://www.seasonalgardening.co.uk)

I am currently adding photographs of plants in season from UK gardens
as I visit them this year. Also from my own and friends gardens and
the local allotment. The most recent garden I visited was RHS Hyde
Hall in Essex, which had a great display of spring bulbs and
hellebores plus the most magnificent Cornas Mas in flower. At the end
of this month I plan to visit RHS Harlow Carr - so I will be adding
many more pictures from there.

Many Thanks

Steve

You've disabled the right click for some reason? you worried that
someones going to steal all your pictures? I mean the sites completely
locked down you may want to read
http://blogs.sitepoint.com/dont-disable-right-click/

Now, the only reason I noticed is because the left click to select a
line of text I was going to quote for your feedback cannot be selected
either.

I have no problem copying any image or text on the site. What browser
are you using? I'm using FF 3.6.16.

--

Jeff