Old 15-04-2011, 10:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Rod's Garden

On 13/04/2011 20:00, Rod wrote:
Just uploaded some photos taken yesterday.
It's very much a work in progress - none of it is more than 18 months
old.
After 40 odd years as a pro this is the first real garden of my very
own.
The brief from my wife was simple - Flowers, then more flowers and
more again.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sylvan4

Rod

Amazingly beautiful! It's *just* the sort of garden I love, but
especially the Erythroniums. I lost mine last year, but you've inspired
me to have another go.

Your workshop and its products are astonishing. Excellent carpentry.
You're amazing!

Thank you for sharing your world with us.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London