Old 16-04-2011, 12:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Labels

"Chris Hogg" wrote in message
On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 10:13:37 +0100, Janet wrote:

But I like the sound of
your electric etcher. Can you tell me the make, and/or where you got
it, please?

oops its an engraver not etcher... Handy Engraver from Record Power Ltd
Sheffield.. I've had it 20 years but this looks almost identical

http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/pr...-professional-
engraver-kit/path/home-security

http://tinyurl.com/66wpmz5

J made me a worktop gripper-plate thingy to hold the labels still
while working.

Thanks for that. I also found this
http://www.essentialscompany.co.uk/metal_labels.html

Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

--

Chris

Gardening in West Cornwall overlooking the sea.
Mild, but very exposed to salt gales

Do they do a right handed one too ;-)

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive