Old 17-04-2011, 03:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default From the computer and other garden pictures

"The Brownie" me@privacy net. wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message
The bluetit box in picture 1 is in use :-))

http://www.myalbum.com/Album-MUKLG34...-of-Other.html

Mike

Remember, a statue has never been erected to a critic.

Thank you for taking us round your garden, Mike.

Absolutely wonderful, everything looks so healthy.

Margaret

Thank you Margaret. As has been announced here many times, I am not the
gardener, my wife is and she has over 50 years of 'pretty gardens'
experience. I have read your compliments out to her thank you. My
'expertise' is the compost bins and we feel sure that is part of the secret.
Wheelbarrow loads of compost on all of the beds in turn over the years. No
bonfires, just a black sack for the nasties, a shredder and the compost
bins:-)) ...... You see my daughter's compost bin!!!!!!!! Wide enough to get
a JCB Shovel in there!!