Old 18-04-2011, 09:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.birdwatching
The Brownie The Brownie is offline

Default Blackbirds and 'noise'

"Dave Hill" wrote in message

Wasn't there a big new moon last night BG
I refer to the possible confused state of the blackbird
of course !!

Margaret- Hide quoted text -

No,
It will be full moon tomorrow night.
New moon is when it's very small.

Dave, ISC and thank you..... However...

On Sunday night three members of our family we returning from a very
unusual concert in a local church. An emotional experience. Daughter was
fumbling to get key and let me in and I was looking upward there
wasdefinitely a Full moon (*face* sad-looking much in evidence. From the
car it had been obscured by streaky cloud, but was quite clear the last I
saw of it. The *Man in the Moon* ??)
From the kitchen window it was bright... to have looked at it through
telescope would have been quite an experience- or even my very good little
binoculars..

Margaret
Correction.. Correction... Apologies...

It was Saturday night, not Sunday night, we were at the Choral Society
Concert.
I was very tired reaching home.

Margaret again.