Old 18-04-2011, 08:53 PM
marktime marktime is offline
Registered User

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Peril View Post
I've had this rotavator for some time and it did work when I purchased it, however it has stood unloved and uncared for, for some time - so I decided to refurbish it.

Can anyone help me identify the make?

As it has Italian instructions on it, I'm taking a wild guess that it's Italian.
hi i beleave the rotavator in the pictures is a templer tiller it was made in g.b. inthe seventies and after i beleave they were took over in the late eighties. i bought one in about 1978and it lasted into the nineties and was part exchanged for a second hand mower.i hope this helps.
marktime