Old 18-04-2011, 10:21 PM
gazh1983 gazh1983 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazh1983 View Post
Oh thanks Lannerman. Yeah I know I thought that about the cats as well, there's not that many there.
Basically the trees are yellowing from the root up and do look bad wonder whats causing it? Any ideas?.
What's weird is that since I cut the lawn last horrible dinner plate sized patches of yellow dead grass have appeared literallty over night all around them. I haven't seen her yet though it looks as if she has liberally applied weedkiller to spots on the lawn lol.

Thanks for the advice will do as you say!
Also regarding the sharpening of spade, what type of file, an oilstone?