Old 18-04-2011, 06:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rod[_5_] Rod[_5_] is offline

Default Rod's Garden

On Apr 17, 10:10*am, Sacha wrote:
If you get down this way on a Thursday or Saturday, Keith Wiley's new
garden at Buckland Monachorum would delight you. *He loves Erythroniums
and has lots of them. Mind you, it's well worth a visit for all sorts
of other reasons, too! *http://www.wileyatwildside.com/4.html
He's the man who used to be the curator at The Garden House and his new
place is about a mile or so from there in the same lane.

--
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon- Hide quoted text -

Hmm.............sounds like my kind of garden.
I'm not too sure about a 'New Naturalism movement' though , I wonder
what happened to the old one of William Robinson and the likes of Beth
Chatto?
All I'm doing is trying to create a nice place in which to keep
company with plants and to provide my wife with lots of colour - that
probably means more to her than pretty much anything else. More photos
soon when I've sorted through them - the same link as my previous post
should work for them.

Rod