Old 19-04-2011, 01:13 AM posted to rec.gardens
jellybean stonerfish jellybean stonerfish is offline

Default Plumeria Plants – Part I – Terms AndDefinitions For Plumerias & Tropical Plants

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 15:37:42 -0700, Billy wrote:

Snip of nice repost of Bob Walsh's article.

What have we done to deserve this? Don't you just love cut and paste
festivals? Me neither.

What is wrong with cutting and pasting. We all do it. At least Bob Walsh
cut and posted a nice article that "HE" wrote himself. Why does that bother
you?