Old 19-04-2011, 02:59 PM posted to rec.gardens
Don Staples Don Staples is offline

Default Snake/worm

Oh, and they make my wife talk dirty when she pulls one up with the weeds.

"Don Staples" wrote in message
omsupplyinc...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/meta404/89786713/

"Freckles" wrote in message
news
I have recently found several small 6 to 8 inch grey snakes in my garden.
At first I thought they were some kind of worm, but I found one on my
driveway which had been eaten by ants and there was a skeleton.

The snake has a very small head and will strike like it's going to bite
just like a poisonous snake.

Can anyone tell me what this snake is called and is it dangerous in any
way.

Thanks,

Freckles