Old 19-04-2011, 03:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Preen

" wrote:

On Apr 19, 7:28*am, Nad R wrote:
Nad R wrote:
" wrote:
I weed my 300 square foot garden every day so imagine how excited I
was for this product. $15.00 and 2 weeks later what a disappointment.
At first I think I used too little so I made sure everything green but
the plants were cleared out of the space. Then I re applied more
densely. Still weeds. Based on the directions the granules are
supposed to stay on top of the soil so I amended how I pull weeds
trying to not bury the stuff. Still weeds. If there is anyone who can
tell me I have done something wrong, please do., If there is anyone
still debating buying this product, I would say don't bother.
Off to weed the garden,

-snip-

While grass( not crab but something awful) is one of my biggest
problems I wasn't expecting Preen to do anything about that. It is all
the other stuff I thought it would help. I suppose I could be being
impatient but its not going anywhere so maybe it will work a bit
eventually. It has been 2 weeks since the first application, about 1
since the second.

I'm pretty sure you're just trolling, here--- but just in case someone
comes along that cares-- here are the application instructions from
the manufacturer;
http://www.preen.com/products/preen-...er#Application

Jim