Old 19-04-2011, 07:56 PM
smiley783 smiley783 is offline
Registered User

Default Please help! Weed killer has killed my grass!

My boyfriend went to de weed the grass and it spread lots, we have loads of dead grass circles everywhere now! Its a rented property and im really worrying what the landlord will say about it when we next speak to him.
This is our first ever garden and we were really looking forward to making it pretty.
We really dont know what to do, we are trying to water it, not sure if that will actually help.
Please someone give us some advice on what to do!
Thank you