Old 19-04-2011, 05:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default A garden in the Isle of White

"'Mike'" wrote in
:

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"Martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 16:00:34 GMT, Baz wrote:

Martin wrote in
m:

On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 13:25:53 GMT, Baz wrote:

"'Mike'" wrote in
:

http://www.myalbum.com/Album=347A8J7X

Isle of White?
Are you a drug baron?

My map only shows Isle of Wight.

I think you may have lost a few grey cells and your geography
book.

No matter, you have been a good lad for a few weeks now, whether
or not you know where you live.

Maybe it is an imposter.

LOL :-) Isle of White

I've seen Dutch referring to it as White and Wight but never as
the Isle of Wight

The Dutch can and will call anything foreign to them and anything
they want
to.

However in BRITAIN, do as the Britains do and Google for a bit.

Why should I google?

It's Mike who is utterly confused about where he live.
--

Martin

:-(((

Oh dear :-((

Did I set the speakers too high?

Mike

A clue to help you. I was interviewed on "Isle of WIGHT radio" this
morning.

Any help?

Mike

Hope you gave them directions. teehheeee. Isle of White, god help us all.
Man, I mean this, I love your imagination. Too many of us are stuck in
reality. How refreshing it is to hear from a resident of waltermittyland.

Baz