Old 20-04-2011, 07:39 AM posted to rec.gardens
jellybean stonerfish jellybean stonerfish is offline

Default Snake/worm

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 14:06:02 +1000, FarmI wrote:

"Brooklyn1" Gravesend1 wrote in message
"Don Staples" wrote:
"Brooklyn1" wrote in message:
"Don Staples" wrote:

Oh, and they make my wife talk dirty when she pulls one up with the
weeds.

Obviously turns her on more than your inchworm. LOL

**** off

Damn, I hit a widdle sore spot... seems I was correct! heheh

I had the same rection to what you wrote and I don't even have the sort
of equipment that you were writing about. Your two grotty comments
could be expected from a pimply faced juvenile who hasn't yet learned to
think like an adult.

There is such a think as humor. This is an adult group, yes? The
comment about the inchworm was funny and the choice of words was clean
enough.

Don's reaction was obscene and juvenile. Reprimand him also.