Old 20-04-2011, 06:43 PM
rosiegirl rosiegirl is offline
Registered User

I too learned the hard way on the pruning. The nice thing about minis are they are pretty hardy. They seem to be able to handle most of what I dish out. The one thing my minis seem to get are the aphids. I have heard of using a spraysmarter but I haven't tried that yet. I found a site that might work for your spraying needs. spraysmarter.com
I think you will be ok with your replanting and what a lovely idea. I am sure your mother will appreciate her little roses staying right with her.