Old 20-04-2011, 09:58 PM
T.green T.green is offline
Registered User

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.green View Post
Hello everyone!!

This is my first thread and i was just wondering if anybody had ever been
okay sorry above i began my thread and accidently clicked enter lol

Any way i was just wondering if anybody on this site has ever done some inventive or artistic things to brighten up their garden etc, i am asking because at the moment i have an allotment and i just want to brighten it up a little bit, for instance i already have gingham curtains on my shed and a few ornaments dotted around, but i have some plastic bottles on poles to scare away birds, at the moment they look a little dreary and i thought i could possibly paint them or something to make them more fun for the people who see my allotment, (as there are a lot of dogwalkers etc).

I also need to do a sign to show the number of my allotment (22A), i was also wondering if anybody had any inventive ideas of making this little sign, (i was thinking of putting it on the side of the shed!)

i know many people will think im silly for caring about the asthetic aspects of my allotment, but aswell as just harvesting food from it, i would like to make people smile, or stop to look at it when they walk past it!!

Any positive contributions would be nice

TYLER.