Old 21-04-2011, 05:17 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gunner[_3_] Gunner[_3_] is offline

Default Prescription Bottles / Seed Storage

*Would give the left
cahonne for some Simcoe, Amarillo and/or Citra!

Ya, you might have to put the right one on the table as well.

I did a quick peek at a few places here for your varieties and demand,
if they had it, seems as high as ever. Lots of chatter that some big
orders came in.

I'm exhausted, been out hunting morels most of the day. It's a good tired
though, got about 3 pounds!

You old dog you...ya just had to rub it in!
Hell, I would give your left cajone for just a lb of those. A bit
rare here. Might have to research feasibility of cultivating them
again.