Old 21-04-2011, 08:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default Bracken (again)

"harry" wrote in message
On Apr 20, 9:44 pm, "Bill Grey" wrote:
"Janet" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

Please forgive me raising this thorny topic again - there was a recent
discussion on ways to deal with bracken which descended into verbal
fisticuffs and name-calling. Unfortunately, as someone with a bracken
problem, I didn't get a clear sense of what people were recommending
and
why.

If you go to google groups, type in the name of the group and
"bracken" you can read the archive of the discussion held just 10 days
ago.

Janet

Good thinking Janet, but perhaps it would be better to let sleeping dogs
lay
;-)

Bill

Yawn. WOOF WOOF. ASULOX. Heh. Heh.

A peculiar reponse!! is there a full moon or something?

Bill