Old 22-04-2011, 04:52 PM
Granity Granity is offline
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

[QUOTECan anyone tell me what lights/bulbs are used in the greehouse to extend
the
growing hours for seeds. I have done a 'Google' and there are a great many
different bulbs out there, and they seem to be mainly for growing plants
for
'your own personal use'!!!
I would like to extend the growing hours for my veg seeds so they are well
established possibly for showing this year, fingers crossed.
TIA
Anthony[/quote]

Has anyone tried contacting their local nick to find out how they dispose of the ones they seize during raids on cannabis factories? You might be able to pick up 2 or 3 cheap.