Old 23-04-2011, 11:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
shazzbat shazzbat is offline

Default Nesting Birds and the gardener

"'Mike'" wrote in message
As just about everybody knows, we have a small area for our gardens and we
love the birds, well, I wonder just how many bird loving gardeners have
had the same problem as us?

In http://www.myalbum.com/Album=MUKLG34Q and photo SG101018, if you click
on it twice, you will see we have used a wonderfully soft twine to secure
the bean sticks :-(( Stripped within 24 hours and now rebound with some
waxed MOD Approved Nylon twine left over from when we were in business
:-))

Have you been problemed by nesting birds?

We had this happen to several hanging baskets-

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...f/23Apr003.jpg

Steve