Old 23-04-2011, 08:03 PM
Deepa P-G Deepa P-G is offline
Registered User

Default Shrubs for poor soil in a windy North Wales garden

Hi, we are looking for some advice about what to plant in our steeply sloped garden- we have an area that the previous owner used as a dump site and is full of rubble and all sort of detritus. Unfortunately we can't get a digger into the garden and want to find shrubs (preferably evergreen) that would make this area look attractive rather than unsightly. We are in a rather windy valley but anything growing would get full sun. At the moment we have brambles and weeds and are desparate to make it look better- HELP!