Old 25-04-2011, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Last year's "hardy" hibiscus

On Apr 24, 5:48*pm, Pam Moore wrote:
Those of you who bought the offer of "hardy hibiscus" last year, have
any shown any growth. *Nothing on mine, just dead stalks.

Pam in Bristol

Pam,
Mine were left in siting on top of other pots on a wheel barrow,
they were potted into 3 litr pots, one died last year and the others
made such poor growth that I just dumped them there.
I looked at them a few minutes ago and the 4 surviving plants all have
young shoots 1/4" to 1/2" 3 to 3 to a plant, I
must say I'm amazed.
David