Old 26-04-2011, 04:54 AM
Sanmy Sanmy is offline
Registered User

Location: Xiamen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Hobden View Post
This drought is getting serious now.
We have had no proper rain for two months with only one small useless shower
in that time that I can remember. Been watering our allotment since we put
in the Shallots and Onion sets in the beginning of March. For us, watering
in March and April is unheard of! Now we have a lot of stuff planted we are
watering almost daily as if it's the height of summer, even plants that
should cope like old currant bushes are having to be watered, and the ground
is bone dry to quite a depth.
How is everyone else coping?

--
Regards