Old 26-04-2011, 07:22 AM posted to rec.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default TV Gardening programmes

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
FarmI wrote:
"Pest Effects" wrote in
message ...

Does anyone have a favourite programme? Gardeners' World has
definitely improved this year, but I must admit I find the new
Horticultural Channel programme very enjoyable.

My favourites are 'Costa's Garden Odyssey' and 'Vasili's Garden'.

All that olive oil and those romantic Mediterranean males...

And my pigs are dressed for flying...... Only their mother would love
either of them.

I like Costa's enthusiasm and recycling and I like the ethnic gardens Vasili
visits and all that food the gardener's produce.