Old 26-04-2011, 07:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Bob is offline

Default ID please

On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 21:37:05 +0000, kay
wrote:

bob;919005 Wrote:

- thanks Sacha, it's in a friend's garden - she'll be delighted to
know at last. You're right, a beautiful, deep rich blue. Can I
propagate this for myself?

It's hard not to propagate it! I've just pulled up half a dozen plants.
Usually I let it spread itself and let it seed where it will, but these
plants were where I wanted to sow some veg seed.

I'm taking this from one garden to another. Is there any risk to the
host plant in just digging out some of the existing plant (+ roots)
for transplanting?