Old 26-04-2011, 01:55 PM
murch murch is offline
Registered User

Default Hello

Hello everyone my name is Tracey I'm new to all this gardening and I thought this year I would have a go. I got myself some grow bags and I have planted some poatoes and carrotts. I also have some tomatoes planted in troughs.

My question is: Once my poatoes have flowered I understand that this is the time I can dig them up. I have planted my poatoes in layers I was told this was the right thing to do. But once I have had all of the potatoes out is it right I cannot plant more in the same soil?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Tracey