Old 26-04-2011, 11:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
pied piper[_2_] pied piper[_2_] is offline

Default Sodium Chlorate

ys
"Martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 11:33:02 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

On Apr 26, 3:28 pm, Moonraker wrote:
I am unable to buy this at garden centres as elf and safety have banned
it, or so they say. However I can buy it off the net, doesn't make
sense. Is there a good source of it, I find that the postage cost on the
net are rather high?

It is banned as it can be used to make explosives. So you can thank
our Pakistanis friends for that.

The IRA surely?
--

Martin