Old 27-04-2011, 06:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme Stephen Wolstenholme is offline

Default diy weedkiller - does it work?

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 07:57:57 -0700 (PDT), chris
wrote:

Hello, all
I read on the internet that you can make weedkiller with vinegar,
water and washing-up liquid. I made some up and sprayed creeping
buttercup and dandelions with it yesterday. I think that i can see
them yellowing but it may be wishful thinking.
However, I am sceptical and would be grateful for any comments. Does
anyone know if this actually works?
many thanks
Chris

My mother use to make a weedkiller from salt and vinegar. The problem
was that it killed everything it touched on so it was only useful for
the most accurate spray.

Steve

--
Neural network applications, help and support.

Neural Network Software. www.npsl1.com
EasyNN-plus. Neural Networks plus. www.easynn.com
SwingNN. Forecast with Neural Networks. www.swingnn.com
JustNN. Just Neural Networks. www.justnn.com