Old 28-04-2011, 04:52 PM posted to sci.bio.botany
Thomas Hoffmann Thomas Hoffmann is offline

Default cypress-issue

Hi,
my aunt has a cypress in her garden and tells me that shurely was an chamaecyparis obtusa Boulevard.
She wants to remove it, because it became too big, and wants exactly the same kind as a small one.

It seems to me that something must be wrong: I cannot find any chamaecyparis obtusa Boulevard in the internet. Maybe it was called thus in the past but was renamed? Or does my aunt remember the name wrong?

Thanks for help!

yours TH