Old 29-04-2011, 03:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default wedding: what were those trees?

On 04/29/2011 03:48 PM, Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:
Although we saw it in HD I was unable to ID the potted trees that lined
the central aisle. (The cameras were, perhaps understandably, focused
elsewhere). Should have been oaks perhaps, but didn't quite fit the
part. Can't believe they would go in for fakes... Did anyone spot what
they were?

Maples I think

Heh. That would be ironic, as I am in a position to recognize the odd
maple or two. I wondered if they were field maples but the leaves (what
I could make out) didn't seem quite right and above all the colour was
wrong (and too shiny for A. campestre).

-E