Old 30-04-2011, 09:33 AM
spinksy spinksy is offline
Registered User

Red face humble apology

Hi to the users that told me off for advertising my new slug and snail ring on gb. i am sincerely sorry and wont do it again..i simply tried to get a message out about keep it simpls sussex and upset one or two of you. this was not meant to be the case, i wanted to share what i had made to people i thought would be interested in the rings.i should not have plugged my idea so much and for that i am truly sorry and repenting.. many thanks for all the comments, we learn by our mistakes.. kindly... spinksy