Old 30-04-2011, 11:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Moonraker Moonraker is offline

Default humble apology

On 30/04/2011 09:33, spinksy wrote:
Hi to the users that told me off for advertising my new slug and snail
ring on gb. i am sincerely sorry and wont do it again..i simply tried to
get a message out about keep it simpls sussex and upset one or two of
you. this was not meant to be the case, i wanted to share what i had
made to people i thought would be interested in the rings.i should not
have plugged my idea so much and for that i am truly sorry and
repenting.. many thanks for all the comments, we learn by our mistakes..
kindly... spinksy

Fine, accepted, what a pity Spinsky can't get a course on apologise up
for politicians.