Old 01-05-2011, 06:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
gardenlen[_2_] gardenlen[_2_] is offline

Default Tree Fern problem

g'day meg,

maybe you need to look to the watering? as they row taller they need
more watering over the crown than around the ground, don't know about
cutting anything but dead fronds off, if the plant needs protection
you could leave the fronds and still put a layer of protectection over
the crown.

if it has been lack of wateing set up a dripping hose into the crown
for about a week or when water appears to flood around the base.

On Sun, 1 May 2011 13:09:48 +0000, megsplot
wrote:

snipped
--

Matthew 25:13 KJV
"Watch therefore, for ye know neither

Mark 13:33 "Take ye heed, watch and pray:
for ye know not when the time is".

and also: Isaiah 38:1&17-18 KJV

1: Thus saith the Lord, set thine house in order: for thou shalt die and not live.
17: for thou hast cast all my sins behind my back.
18: For the grave cannot praise thee, death cannot celebrate thee: they that go down in the pit cannot hope for truth.

len

With peace and brightest of blessings,

"Seek truth and understanding will follow"

http://www.lensgarden.com.au/