Old 02-05-2011, 05:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
The Brownie The Brownie is offline

Default A very nice but small lunch.

"Baz" wrote in message
We had a few new potatoes(50p coin size) which have been growing under a
10' cloche/polytunnel, and some broad beans the size of a ladys little
finger nail, and bacon from a smallholder. Followed with a very nice
rhubarb crumble with home made custard.

I always like to have early veg on the table but today daughter came home
on the train (you can't move in London, in or out)for the first time in
ages. Her partner is posted abroad for a few months.

Better hide me slippers!

Baz

Sounds good to me, Baz. I'd skipped lunch today.. Mouth watered when I
read your lunch.

I'm off to knock my food up now.
I'm sure you and daughter will have a nice time with plenty to talk
about.
Enjoy it all.

Margaret