Old 03-05-2011, 12:51 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Stubby[_3_] Stubby[_3_] is offline

Default White flies at it again

On May 3, 3:29*am, "Guv Bob" wrote:
What's the best organic spray for these rascals. *I know soap does a pretty good job -- what kind of soap works? * Someone also mentioned soaking a cigar or other tobacco in water for a few days and then using that with the soap.

Diazinon used to work really well, but it is now outlawed. Try Eight,
the replacement for Sevin.
I believe Eight is specifically intended to be "kind to the
environment". I don't know what you mean by "oganic". Anything with
hydrogen and carbon is organic, but spraying gasoline on your plant
won't help them.