Old 20-04-2003, 06:20 AM
kush

Default what am i doing wrong?

Three more questions:

How long has the tank been set-up?
Did you add a phosphate-based product to try to lower your pH?
What is the pH of your water out of the tap?

kush

Dustin wrote in message
Most of the plants are fast growing stems - like anabils *spelling* and

tiny
stem plants that were growing like 3 inches a day last week....

"Nsty N8" wrote in message
125 Gal
3.07 watts per gallon
Flourite w/ some sand
Ph - 8.0
KH - 20
Co2 then accding to chart is 6.5
GH - 9.0
Ammonia - 0.0
Nitrite .03

Pressurized Co2 1 bbl a sec
Lots of diff plants I got front ppl on this newsgroup..

I seem to have brown algae and not much growth as I did last week when

first put the tank up. Since the algae bloom my ph went from 7.0 to

8.0.
added 25ml of Tropical MasterGrow a day or so before the Algae

Outbreak.

Any Thoughts , Suggestions, Ideas, Additions, Subtractions I should

make?

Thanks!

Dustin

What about your nitrate readings?
I'd add TONS of fast growing stemmed plants, pronto!