Old 03-05-2011, 01:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Planting Onions

David in Normandy wrote:
I don't know about nothing edible... we've got lots of asparagus, spring
greens, lettuce, chives and garden cress. The late planted carrots and
parsnips from last year are just about big enough to eat now and there
are several rows of leeks to eat. Just polished off the last of the
curly kale.

Oh yeah, just brought in the leeks that were in a spare patch, cos Nick
wanted to rotorvate. So now I have a bag of 20 or so leeks and no idea what
to do with them! I presume I can saute and freeze?