Old 03-05-2011, 08:00 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default How to get confidence with gardening?

In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

Liansekate wrote:

Hi there,
Each time I buy a indoor plant or look something up that's related to
any kind of gardening I get entirely lost in all the terminology, Latin
names, etc.

(http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/...es.asp?id=1287)

Eeh.

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

"The best fertilizer is the gardener's shadow." - Anon

http://patrickmurfin.livejournal.com/

This is a good'un, thanks.

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming
gardeners who make our souls blossom."
- Marcel Proust
--
- Billy

Bush's 3rd term: Obama plus another elective war
Bush's 4th term: another Judas goat

America is not broke. The country is awash in wealth and cash.
It's just that it's not in your hands. It has been transferred, in the
greatest heist in history, from the workers and consumers to the banks
and the portfolios of the uber-rich.
http://theuptake.org/2011/03/05/michael-moore-the-big-lie-wisconsin-is-broke/