Old 03-05-2011, 10:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Frank Frank is offline

Default First pea!

Pete wrote:

wrote in message ...

.I was watering the peas today thinking "wow, flowers already" and
noticed
... a pea! First one. Looks like a mange tout atm. I think it will grow
into a Big Pea some time soon!

Another first ! Here at Nanneys Bridge Nursery
First strawberry of the season in April - first punnet on sale tomorrow !

I have quite a few fruitlets coming on now, but not expecting my first
picking for at least a couple of weeks. And that's early for me. I
wouldn' normally expect picking until the first week in June.