Old 04-05-2011, 05:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Warwick Warwick is offline

Default Things I have learned about gardening.

On Tue, 03 May 2011 15:08:31 +0100, Jake wrote:

3) Watching a neighbour
edging her lawn with a pair of scissors is marginally more amusing than
watching paint dry but a lot less amusing than watching her come out
with a vacuum cleaner to clean up the cuttings afterwards;

That would be a joy to see. I want my own neighbours to get rid of the
Japanese knotweed that is spreading into mine.

Warwick