Old 04-05-2011, 06:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Moonraker Moonraker is offline

Default OT Raucous Rooks

We have a rookery a couple of houses down atop some very large trees.
Now they make a lot of noise, but I quite like it. However they have
never come into my or my neighbours garden. These last few days they
have, one could almost say, invaded both gardens, making a lot of noise
and perching on quite small trees and even the ground. Anyone any idea
as to why this might be? I am not complaining just wondering.